Last updated: 30/11/2023
Interpretation and Definitions
Words with their initial letters capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to FTL Somalia.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to FTL Somalia, accessible from www.ftlsomalia.com
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: Italy
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company.
- Personal Data is any information you have provided such as Telephone number and Email address.
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website.
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to:
- Your Official Work Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service and may include information such as your Device’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account.
- For the performance of a contract with your organization.
- To contact You for updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services.
- To provide You with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events.
- To manage Your requests.
Sharing of Your Personal Data
We may share your personal information with Service Providers, for Business transfers, or in connection with legal requirements as detailed in this Policy.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
We use third-party Service providers, such as Google Analytics, to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us.
Note on Ads
FTL Somalia uses advertising services such as Google AdSense to display ads on the website. These ads are served based on users’ past interactions and preferences. Users can opt out of personalized advertising through their browser settings or advertiser settings.